Welcome to our Year 3 Class Page!
Welcome to Year 3
Our class teacher is Mrs O'Brien who is also our school's English and Computing Leader. Our class teaching assistant is Mrs Yardley who will be supporting children with reading, writing and maths every morning. Mrs Robinson covers PPA time in Year 3.
Monday - PE lesson (please bring a full labelled kit) and choir (after school)
Tuesday - PE lesson (please bring a full labelled kit)
Wednesday - guitar lessons (for those that have booked lessons)
Thursday - spelling test and number facts test
Friday - library day, homework set and spellings sent home
- Please ensure children bring a full, labelled bottle of water to school each day.
- Homework will be set on one of our online learning platforms - maths.co.uk, spag.com, spellingshed.com, ttrockstars.com.
- PE kits can stay in school and will be sent home at the end of each half term.
- Please ensure PE kits, PE bags and jumpers are clearly labelled with your child's name.
- Children need a school PE kit that consists of pumps, black shorts and a blue T-shirt. For outside winter session, children can wear black/navy bottoms and their school jumper or cardigan for warmth, alternatively they can wear a suitable hoodie or tracksuit top.